JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM AND BECOME AN IMPORTANT PART OF OUR SUCCESS
We’re looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team in Waterford in the role of Valetor / Customer Service Agent. I Pairc is an Irish owned innovative car parking company focusing on delivering excellence in the parking industry. We provide local businesses and communities with safe, strategically located and easy to access parking facilities across the country. We place great focus on team members representing our company on day to day basis.
Successful candidates will have:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- Have ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment.
- Previous Car Valeting experience preferred.
- Candidate must be flexible and available for morning, evening and weekend shifts.
- Full, clean driver’s license is essential for this role.
- References required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Wash and valet cars to the highest standard. Including:
- Exterior cleaning to remove dirt and mud and tar.
- Hand and machine polishing the windows, wheels, door handles and mirrors.
- Vacuum and shampoo the seats and carpets.
- Wax and polish the surfaces.
- Apply gels and other finishes to bumpers and trims.
- Steam-clean the engine, frame and wheel arches.
- Complete check for damages, scratches with customer on receipt of car.
- Completing quality check before handing back to customer.
- Maintain job cards and payment records.
- Collect vehicles and deliver them back to the owners when required.
- Support and assist Car Park Customer Service Agents in resolving customer queries, dealing with technical problems and performing site patrols.
Full training will also be provided in Valet and Car Park operations.
Excellent remuneration and conditions will apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org