Any claims for damage or unsatisfactory service must be made prior to exiting the premises.
Removing dirt from a vehicle’s surface can reveal scratches, faults, dents and bumps. We cannot accept responsibility for what lies underneath, similarly we cannot accept responsibility for loose or faulty parts caused by wear and tear, or by previous impact.
We are not responsible for any damages due to pre‐existing conditions such as:
- Tears, scratches, dents, stains, odors, etc.
- OEM or aftermarket accessories and/or components
- Automated windshield wiper systems, wiper blades, rear window wipers, loose interior trim
- Exterior mouldings, exterior mirrors, electronic windows, roof racks, power antennas
- Aftermarket accessories, magnetic signage, hood ornaments, or alloy, chrome or mag wheels
- Headlights, rear lamps, or reflectors, etc
- Any dead batteries or any mechanical/electrical failures or damages
When you enter these premises to avail of one of our services, you are accepting the above terms and acknowledge that vehicles is valeted at your own risk.