When you book online via phone or in person with the CleanStop.ie, you should read and agree to the terms and conditions of the booking prior to making an appointment. Once an appointment has been made, you are bound under the terms and conditions herein.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail message from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product or Service. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed when you receive the Products and/or Services (as applicable).
Please note that products / services will not be delivered until we have authorization from your payment card issuer. We will not be liable if there is a delay, and we will not accept your order if payment is not authorized.
After you have placed your order, you will receive an email to acknowledge your order. It will confirm which products you have ordered, but it may not constitute an acceptance of your order. You may be directed to a third-party site to complete your order.
We do not have to accept your order, and for example, we will not accept your order if we do not have the products in stock, your payment is not authorized, there is an error on our website regarding the price or other details of the products / service, you have cancelled your order. We reserve the right to refuse any order.
By placing an order through our web site, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are at least 16 years old;
- That you are not resident in a county where making a payment to our site, in line with these terms and conditions would breach any laws in that county.
Pricing and payment
Prices throughout the website are quoted in Euro, and payment can only be accepted in Euro. Product and Service prices include VAT. Packing and delivery costs, if any, will be added to the total price of your purchase.
While we make every effort to ensure that the products / services shown on our website are currently available at the price shown, we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. If products / services you have ordered are unavailable, you will be notified as soon as possible.
The price you pay is the price of the products / services shown at the time you place your order, even if the price of the product has since changed.
Your payment card will be debited for your order at the time the order is placed. By submitting an online order with CleanStop.ie through our website, you expressly agree not to request a ‘charge back’ of any fees or payments for said orders. You agree to contact CleanStop.ie directly to resolve the issue or obtain a refund pursuant to the product / service guarantee.
Where an offer mentions that an item is reduced in price, eg: half-price, the discount will be calculated at checkout before any postage or packaging charges are applied if applicable.
For products that require shipping, we will email you as soon as your order has been shipped and will advise of the shipping method (if any) at that time.
We reserve the right to defer the date of delivery or to cancel a Contract for all circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to any strike, lockout, disorder, fire, explosion, accident or stoppage of or affecting our business or work and which prevents or hinders the delivery of the Goods or the performance of the Services
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Customers should remove all personal belongings, money, and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing.
- CleanStop.ie will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes.
- We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking. Our detailing times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfill the detailing type.
- We reserve the right to use any independent contractor to undertake your auto detailing and may need to change the detailer at short notice without penalty.
- Whilst every effort will be made to keep scheduled bookings to the requested arrival window, unforeseen circumstances may cause lateness and are done so without voiding our cancellation policy.
- All online payments shall be processed by Stripe.com.
- We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk.
- Service requests are not guaranteed at time of booking and may be cancelled at anytime at the sole discretion of CleanStop.ie. CleanStop.ie reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- CleanStop.ie will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviours be encountered.
Pricing Terms & Conditions
- A minimum 20% surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
- Our prices are based on detailing type, location, type of car and condition of the vehicle and will be advertised as a FROM price.
- CleanStop.ie reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the location.
- CleanStop.ie reserves the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original estimate
- Prices displayed on our website are inclusive of VAT.
- CleanStop.ie will send you SMS text messages to confirm your service booking, amendment, or cancellation, as well as the appointment reminder message and follow up survey.
- CleanStop.ie will send you e-mail containing an Invoice.
- We may ask you where you heard about CleanStop.ie in order to gauge our marketing strategies.
- We may conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
Cancellation / No Show Up
- We require 24 hours notice to cancel any booking/detailing service.
- Failure to provide 24 hours advance notice of cancellation will result in a minimum charge of 25% of the service cost.
- Same day appointments that are cancelled will incur a charge of 50% of the service cost.
- CleanStop.ie reserve the right to take full payment if a booking is cancelled on the day without prior agreement.
- CleanStop.ie reserves the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know.
- CleanStop.ie reserves the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance to its staff levels, weather conditions and/or equipment failure without penalty to the company.
- Failure to be present at the time and location of the ordered service will result in the full value of the service being charged.
Changes to Terms & Conditions for buying products online
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions for buying products online from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the new Terms & Conditions for buying products online on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions for buying products online, you must not place any further orders.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions for buying products online is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.